Sunday, December 19, 2010

Cusco, Peru

Traveling by bus for over 21 hours isn´t very pleasant. Especially when half the passengers on the bus vomit or decide that, yes, now is a great time to take a nasty shit in the back toilet so the entire bus can smell my odor. Thanks a bunch! I thoroughly enjoyed myself :) The ride to Cusco was very similar to the Road to Hana in Hawaii. Windy roads, one-lane bridges and a double-decker bus... Oh wait, you don´t normally drive to Hana in a tall bus? That's too bad, you're really missing out.

Just for fun:
Things South American's LOVE:
  • Fanny packs
  • Honking their car horns. (In fact, I don´t think they know how to use their blinkers and the ''courtesy wave'' hasn´t been invented yet)

I thought of a lot more earlier, but now I can´t remember. Post more later. Machu Picchu tomorrow!

Love, M

No comments:

Post a Comment